We help adults and children alike with weight loss, diabetes management, allergies, failure to thrive, eating disorders, and cardiovascular disease, to name a few.
Our work with clients focuses on increasing the nutrition quality of the diet, optimizing physical health through exercise, and improving lifestyle through stress management, better sleep, and reduction of behaviors like smoking and alcohol.
The way we help clients achieve this is through Medical Nutrition Therapy. This is a goal-based system used to “train” individuals or family groups in healthy habit building. We all have a few things we can do to improve our health but somehow we just don’t get around to it. Through Medical Nutrition Therapy, we are able to help our clients re-form habits to achieve lasting results!
Details & Pricing
- Stress & Social engagement
- Medication and Supplements
- Disease risk factors
- Identification of strengths
- Identification of underlying nutrition challenge(s) which may have been previously overlooked or misdiagnosed
- Comprehensive nutrition education (tailored to your specific needs)
- Goal setting
- Meal & snack strategy planning
- Timely referrals when needed
- RD Connected Food and Behavior Journal app (OPTIONAL) (Eating disorder track available)
- Therapy course planning
- Evaluation of goals & treatment progress
- Review of Journal and activity tracker (OPTIONAL)
- Continuous identification of new challenges and complications
- Setback recovery
- Celebrating success
- Continuing education (including grocery tours and cooking lessons)
- New goal setting
- Self-monitor training
- Discharge planning
Book An Appointment
We answer all questions (call, text email) any time at no additional charge. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-844-0789 to reach out and see how we can start working together to improve your health through nutrition!